About me

I am 21 years old and have been riding since age 13. I went to YTI in York Pennsylvania to take their Motorcycle Technology program. I completed the campus program and moved onto my 3 month unpaid externship at a dealership. I graduated in November of 2007. My externship turned into a Full-time job. I have been working for a little over 2 years now at that same dealership. While I don't claim to be the best or know everything, I am here to help you diagnose problems you may have with your motorcycle, atv,or scooter. I am Yamaha 5 star, bronze, and silver certified, have a diploma from YTI, and have attended various yamaha and suzuki updates and courses.
I am also an avid motorcyclist. I own a 2004 Suzuki SV1000s. Other bikes that I have owned are 1991 GSXR750, 2004 Vstar650, 1997 Kdx200, 1999 Yamaha Blaster, 1988 CR125, 1996 RT180, and a 1980 Dt175. 

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Best air filter cleaner and degreaser -Maxima CleanUp

 
Through my experiance working in a dealership I have found Maxima CleanUp to be my all time favorite cleaner and degreaser. You can use this stuff on just about anything. I always use it to clean air filters. It leaves no residue or suds like soap will. I also use it when detailing a used bike. It takes off grease and grime around chains and swingarms,motors,forks, and brake discs. Just spray it on, let it sit and spray it off with a stream of water. It costs about 8 dollars a can. I highly recommend it!!!
Here is a description I found on 
http://www.mudthrowers.com/inc/sdetail/6299          
      Maxima CleanUp is a heavy duty, multi-purpose degreaser ideal for motorcycle, ATV, personal watercraft & automotive maintenance. 
  • Grease, oil, And Road Tar removal
  • Breaks down dirt
  • Pre-soak for grease/oil stains on clothing
  • Foam Air Filter Cleaner 
  • Safe For Use On Alloy Wheels, Plastic, And Fiberglass
  • Contains Rust And Corrosion Inhibitors

2 comments:

  1. Get rid of pollution.
    Go green.
    Appreciate life.
    Live life to the fullest.

    Best Air Filter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get rid of pollution.
    Go green.
    Appreciate life.
    Live life to the fullest.

    Best Air Filter

    ReplyDelete